BMW 1 Series Sedan introduced at the 2016 - BMWForum.gr

BMW Greece - BMWforum.gr

BMWForum.gr » International Users » International Users - General Discussion » BMW 1 Series Sedan introduced at the 2016

International Users - General Discussion This area of our site is dedicated to our international visitors.

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
19-11-16, 20:31   #1
ms_kostakiss
SUPER MODERATOR

Το avatar του χρήστη ms_kostakiss

Περιοχή: Θεσσαλονίκη

Drives: E87 116i
BMW 1 Series Sedan introduced at the 2016

BMW 1 Series Sedan introduced at the 2016 Guangzhou Auto Show

Earlier this week, the BMW 1 Series Sedan was introduced to the world at the 2016 Guangzhou Auto Show. Although only of the Chinese market, the 1 Series sedan should help BMW in the segment currently dominated by the Audi A3 and Mercedes-Benz CLA Class.

The 1 Series sedan measures 4,456 mm in length, 1,803 mm in width and 1,446 mm in height, and has a wheelbase of 2,670 mm.The proportions are similar to a compact/medium size sedan. It’s proportioned well, handsome and sporty looking, even with its front-wheel drive layout. It features some good-sized kidney grilles, and the headlights and taillights are some of the prettiest in the current BMW lineup.

The top-end model has a dual-tone beige and black color combo with a floating dashboard that has a center console angled towards the driver. It features a three-spoke multi-function steering wheel, Start & Stop button, electric brake, full color Head-Up Display, 8.8-inch LED central screen, and BMW iDrive system.

At launch, the BMW 1 Series Sedan will be available in three petrol variants: 118i, 120i and 125i. The base 118i is powered by a 136 hp 1.5-litre TwinPower turbo three-cylinder engine paired with a 6-speed automatic gearbox, while the 192 hp 120i and 231 hp 125i will pack a 2.0L TwinPower four-cylinder engine mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox.

more pictures about BMW 1 series sedan (F52)

source: bmwblog.com

Απάντηση στο θέμα